1. The Curriculum starts with what we call the "Foundation." This is pushing, turning, balancing, and everything else you need to safely ride a board down the sidewalk.
2. Safety is of utmost importance to us. We will start by ensuring your safety gear is on correctly. We will show you how to call and review your skateboard equipment.
3. Once you have the basics of skateboarding down, we will teach you some beginner tricks. This includes how to ollie, tic tac, and ride on ramps. It is important that you first learn how to do the basics.
4. Students who progress quickly or whom have demonstrated confidence and ability may progress to ramp tricks, grinds, and flip tricks. Some of the tricks we are able to teach include: 50/50 grinds, noseslides, tailslides, kickflips, heelflips, 180's, 360's, dropping in, and more.
5. We recommend a minimum of 6-8 lessons for students who have high-interest levels in skateboarding. During these lessons, we focus on building plans that will help students reach a level by starting with foundational tricks and progressing into more difficult tricks.
What Are You Waiting For?
We hate SPAM and promise
to keep your email address safe.